Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”
- (via hexaneandheels)
(Source: Fast Company)
We often forget that WE ARE NATURE. Nature is not something separate from us. So when we say that we have lost our connection to nature, we’ve lost our connection to ourselves.
- Andy Goldsworthy (via a-femmefatalist)
Spike In My Veins Official Music Video
Korn deliver again.
With a video portraying government and media garabage that are nothing but tools of distraction from the important things like how he NSA has been compromising out national security.
It’s bul-bul-bologne that they care and would never pull private info from us. Been doing it all along.
"In the US, there is basically one party - the business party. It has two factions, called Democrats and Republicans, which are somewhat different but carry out variations on the same policies. By and large, I am opposed to those policies. As is most of the population. " ~ Noam Chomsky
Operation SAVE the Earth is now classified as a 501(c)3 non-government organization. Your generous donations to our organization will go directly towards fulfilling the 4-step plan. SIGN UP FOR THE MAILING LIST! Thanks for listening!
Fukushima Melt-Down Radiation - What Was Kept From You
NOAA Atmospheric Model
The 2011 Tohuku East Japan earthquake caused (three core Melt-Downs) at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant which resulted in radioactive emissions to the atmosphere.
The earthquake occurred on March 11th at 14:26 Japan Standard Time (JST). By the early morning hours of March 12th, radioactive emissions were occurring from the plant.
Until next time, may you always feel secure in your person, defend justice, and be vigilantly non-violent.
People today have forgotten they’re really just a part of nature. Yet, they destroy the nature on which our lives depend. They always think they can make something better. Especially scientists. They may be smart, but most don’t understand the heart of nature. They only invent things that, in the end, make people unhappy. Yet they’re so proud of their inventions. What’s worse, most people are, too. They view them as if they were miracles. They worship them. They don’t know it, but they’re losing nature. They don’t see that they’re going to perish. The most important things for human beings are clean air and clean water.
- Akira Kurosawa (via wheels-ov-confusion)